Hudson Headwaters 340B is excited to share the second installment of our Webinar Series to be hosted on Wednesday, July 14th at 3pm. The one hour session is free to attendees. Below is a full outline of the webinar topic, full presenter bio, and the remaining sessions in our series.
The July presentation, titled,”340B and Medicaid: Intersections, Updates, and Trends” will give a brief primer on how the 340B program intersects with Medicaid programs, review OPAIS and Medicaid Exclusion File updates, and speak to current Medicaid-related inquiries and trends observed through the call center.
Meet Our Presenter: Gavin Magaha!
Gavin Magaha, PharmD, MS, ACE is Manager of 340B Education and Compliance Support for Apexus where he helps stakeholders understand and navigate the complexities of the 340B world. He commonly presents at regional and national meetings and serves as faculty for Apexus’ 340B University events.
Before coming to Apexus, Gavin worked for Wake Forest Baptist Health developing and maintaining corporate systems associated with various regulatory agency mandates, including 340B, controlled substances, and vendor contracting.
Gavin received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Wingate University and his Master in Health System Pharmacy Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill while completing his two year residency at Wake Forest.
Please click here to register for the July Session of the Webinar series and follow along as we continue each month.
We made it easier than ever to know when our webinars will be as they will all follow the same pattern: It’s the rule of threes! The third Wednesday of every month at 3pm.
See the preliminary outline below:
- Wednesday, May 13, 2021 – 2pm* – Michelle Fox and Amina Abubakar
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – 3pm – Sue Veer, Carolina Health Centers
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 – 3pm – Gavin Magaha, Apexus
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021 – 3pm – Jason Reddish, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 3pm – Felicity Homsted, FQHC 340B
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 – 3pm – Hudson Headwaters Health Network Panel
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 – 3pm – Colleen Meiman, FACHC
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021 – 3pm – Hudson Headwaters 340B Panel
+All times are listed for Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Questions about this event or looking to sponsor a future session? E-mail Steph at swillis@hudson340B.com for more information.