What impact will increased scrutiny have on the 340B program? Is your entity prepared to react?
Be a part of the discussion at the first annual Hudson Headwaters 340B Forum held by ATRIA 340B. The Forum, to be held May 17th – 18th at the Crowne Plaza Resort in Lake Placid, NY, promises conversation about the current 340B environment, including recent government hearings, the pending GAO contract pharmacy report, and Medicare part B reductions. This session will feature Chris Hatwig, President of Apexus, and Sue Veer, Chief Executive Officer of Carolinas Health Centers, Inc.
Gavin Magaha, Manager, 340B Education and Compliance Support at Apexus, and Felicity Homsted, Chief Pharmacy Officer at Penobscot Community Health Care will lead a session discussing the use of 340B savings. Felicity will also speak during a session on new and notable uses for 340B.
Need more reasons to attend? Here’s ten:
- Discuss the current 340B environment, including recent hearings in D.C.
- Network with fellow participating covered entities
- Hear from industry experts on key 340B topics
- Take note of first-hand HRSA audit experience
- See the updated ATRIA 340B Client Portal
- Discover how HHHN plans to enhance population health using 340B savings
- Learn more about the recent ATRIA 340B by Hudson Headwaters rebranding
- Explore picturesque Lake Placid
- Meet your dedicated client representative
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful Crowne Plaza Resort
ATRIA 340B is excited to offer its clients this opportunity to engage with peers and provide valuable insight and information to protect the integrity of the 340B program. For more information and to register, click here.
Photo Source: 2018 REGIONAL OFFICE OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM / LAKE PLACID CVB, http://www.lakeplacid.com/photo/lake-placid-blog