The Hudson Headwaters 340B team is excited to continue our monthly webinar series with a November session to be hosted this afternoon, Wednesday, November 17th at 3pm. The one hour session is free to attendees. The November session is titled, “340B: Protecting Program Intent” and will be presented by Colleen Meiman of FACHC. Colleen will discuss the intent of the 340B program, as established by Congress in 1992, and the ways it is currently being both upheld and undermined. She will review recent developments – e.g., contract pharmacy restrictions, pick-pocketing, Federal drug pricing reform – from the perspective of program intent, and also discuss HRSA authority in this area.
Meet the Presenter!
Colleen Meiman is the National Policy Advisor for the 52 state and regional associations of Community Health Centers (CHCs), often called Primary Care Associations (PCAs.) Prior to starting this role in January 2021, she spent six years with the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) as the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Senior Policy Advisor. Previously, Colleen spent over two decades in the Federal government, including in the HHS Secretary’s Office, in the US Senate, in CMS, and in numerous positions within HRSA. Colleen’s expertise is in the regulatory, administrative, and financing aspects of federal programs such as 340B, Medicaid, Medicare, Section 330, and the ACA, and how they impact CHCs and their medically-underserved patients.
Please click here to register for the October Session of the Webinar series. We made it easier than ever to know when our webinars will be as they will all follow the same pattern: It’s the rule of threes! The third Wednesday of every month at 3pm.
See the series outline below:
- Wednesday, May 13, 2021 – 2pm* – Michelle Fox and Amina Abubakar
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – 3pm – Sue Veer, Carolina Health Centers
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 – 3pm – Gavin Magaha, Apexus
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021 – 3pm – Jason Reddish, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 3pm – Felicity Homsted, FQHC 340B
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 – 3pm – Hudson Headwaters Health Network Panel
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 – 3pm – Colleen Meiman, FACHC
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021 – 3pm – Hudson Headwaters 340B Panel
+All times are listed for Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Questions about this event or looking to sponsor a future session? E-mail Steph at swillis@hudson340B.com for more information.