The Hudson Headwaters 340B team is excited to continue our monthly webinar series with an October session to be hosted this afternoon, Wednesday, October 20th at 3pm. The one hour session is free to attendees. The October session is titled, “Population Health and the Role of the Clinical Pharmacist in Primary Care” and will be presented by Linda Spokane and Ryan Armstrong of Hudson Headwaters Health Network (FQHC). The presentation will describe what population health means at Hudson Headwaters and how clinical pharmacy services are leverages to address the diverse health needs of their patient population.
Meet the Presenters!
Linda Spokane holds a Bachelor’s degree in Consumer Economics from Cornell University and a Master’s of Science in Health Policy, Management and Behavior from the University at Albany’s School of Public Health. Linda oversees Hudson Headwater’s Population Health team which includes care management, clinical pharmacy, quality improvement, wellness programs, and the Homeward Bound program. Before joining Hudson Headwaters in 2017, she worked at LeadingAge NY.
Ryan Armstrong received his doctor of pharmacy degree from Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. As a clinical pharmacist with Hudson Headwaters, he works directly with patients to provide medication therapy management services. Ryan worked as an inpatient pharmacist with Glens Falls Hospital prior to joining Hudson Headwaters in 2019.
Please click here to register for the October Session of the Webinar series. We made it easier than ever to know when our webinars will be as they will all follow the same pattern: It’s the rule of threes! The third Wednesday of every month at 3pm.
See the series outline below:
- Wednesday, May 13, 2021 – 2pm* – Michelle Fox and Amina Abubakar
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – 3pm – Sue Veer, Carolina Health Centers
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 – 3pm – Gavin Magaha, Apexus
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021 – 3pm – Jason Reddish, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 3pm – Felicity Homsted, FQHC 340B
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 – 3pm – Hudson Headwaters Health Network Panel
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 – 3pm – Colleen Meiman, FACHC
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021 – 3pm – Hudson Headwaters 340B Panel
+All times are listed for Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Questions about this event or looking to sponsor a future session? E-mail Steph at swillis@hudson340B.com for more information.