With our extensive experience in the 340B process, the Hudson Headwaters 340B team knows the importance of a successful 340B program first hand. From minimizing administrative costs to a sincere focus on compliance as a 340B covered entity, we understand your perspective.
Assessment of Program Potential
Our third party administration services grew out of the need to manage the 340B program for our own affiliated Federally Qualified Health Center. Our unparalleled insider’s perspective gives us the unique ability to be a true partner in managing your 340B program. We are committed to maximizing your 340B program while also maintaining a focus on program compliance.
Some insight from our team:
“We design each client’s 340B program to best serve them. Our primary focus is on the client – all else is built on that.”
Establishing and Maintaining Contract Pharmacy Relationships
- Seamless integration with contract pharmacy partners
- Our program is designed to work with, not interfere with daily pharmacy operations
- Collaboration with the pharmacy to ensure program success
- Client representatives are ready by the phone to answer any questions from contract pharmacy partners
Dedicated Client Representatives
Hudson Headwaters 340B believes in being a true partner to you. We promise you won’t have to deal with the frustration of automated phone systems and the hands off style of our competitors. The services we offer:
- Each client is assigned a dedicated client representative from day one.
- Our focus is to provide personalized and accessible customer service whenever you need it
- Our client representatives are experts in the 340B program and are here to guide you along each step of the way
Access to Client Portal
Our Client Portal is designed to:
- Highlight trends
- Provide a summarized overview of your program data
- Display real time dispense and inventory data
The information presented is supplementary to our regular communication and the hands-on approach we take in administering our client’s 340B program.