- Hudson Headwaters 340B and Network Response to COVID-19. Learn of recent operational and clinical changes we have taken to respond to this pandemic in our community.
- 340B Resources and FAQs. We’ve collected all of the known resources for topics related to COVID-19 and 340B Compliance and will walk you through what we know.
- Wholesaler Market Shortage. Our Vendor Team has given an update on the wholesaler shortage and ordering patterns we are currently seeing.
- Policy and Procedure Update: Public Health Emergency. Using resources, we have put together and will share our updated policy language for navigating eligible claims in a public health emergency environment.
- Provider Changes and Credentialing. The importance of maintaining provider lists, and preparing for providers to work within community health networks.
- James Donnelly, President, Hudson Headwaters 340B
- Katelyn Keys, Compliance Manager, Hudson Headwaters 340B
Registration for this webinar is limited to current clients. Please email Stephanie Willis, swillis@hudson340B.com, with any questions or to register.