The 3rd annual Hudson Headwaters 340B Client Forum has moved to a new and more local location for May 2020. Our staff were excited to share their local favorites, many of which are in walking distance of The Queensbury Hotel where the forum will be hosted.
- Downtown City Tavern
- .2 miles – Creative fare prepared to share. Wood Fired Pizza, Craft Beer, Legendary Wings, Adult Milkshakes
- Craft on 9
- .3 miles – Upscale Taste, Cozy Atmosphere. Poutine, Spaetzle, Ramen, pork belly, and beer on tap.
- Coopers Cave
- .6 miles – A little bit of everything. Big salads, hearty sandwiches, full entrees, delicious burgers, and homemade ales.
“A little fancier”
- Morgan and Co
- .1 mile – With an always fresh menu, their dishes reveal a variety ranging from tandoori-spiced dishes to Berkshire pork chops, Carolina barbecue and high end sandwiches. They call it “comfort food with a Mediterranean-Bohemian flair.”
- The Aviator
- 4.5 miles – Global cuisine meets comfort in the regions most unusual setting – dining along the runway. Filet Mignon, Pork Chop, Cod, Scallops, and more.
- Log Jam
- 5.6 miles – Comfortable Adirondack style dining – The biggest salad bar in the county, delicious large steaks and seafood entrees.
- .2 miles – Where ingredients are fresh and the margaritas are always flowing. Menu of fresh and creative Mexican fare with a range of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free foods.
- Siam Thai
- .2 miles – Known for casual dining, an elaborate sushi bar, and top notch drink list. Full entrees including pad thai, pad see ewe, drunken noodles, and more!
- .2 miles – Eat like an emperor. Fresh sushi, delicious hibachi, creative cocktails, and Korean dishes.
- Mi Rancho
- .7 miles – Mix of all American and Mexican dishes, just over the Hudson river.
“Grab a slice”
- 1.9 miles – Italian American homestyle cuisine. Delicious hand crafted pizzas, hot sandwiches, salads, Italian specialty entrees, and homemade desserts.
- Farmstead Flatbread
- 3.7 miles – Wood Fired Pizza and Tap Room – known for homemade flatbreads and signature wings, with a large tap room.
- Talk of the Town
- 1 mile – Family friendly restaurant with wide variety menu. Known for pizza, salad bar, spaghetti, burgers and wings.
“Cup of Joe”
- Spot Coffee
- .2 miles – Your neighborhood café. Rich specialty coffees and full drink menu (tea, espresso, blended drinks, and more!). Spot also offers pastries, sandwiches, and pizza.
- The Exchange
- .3 miles – Fresh, local, delicious. Fresh breakfast, coffee, biscotti, lunch, panini sandwiches, bakery selections, soups, and much more.
- Cool Beans
- 1.3 miles – Known for incredible homemade bagels and bagel sandwiches paired with their homemade coffee blends. Note: their stores are cash only.
ICE CREAM FAVORITES
- 4.0 miles – Famous local ice cream, recognized on the today show. Luckily you are here off season, because in the summer the lines are out to the road!
- Coopers Cave
- .6 miles – Homeade hard ice cream, variety of soft serve flavors, and fantastic floats.
- Rob and Debs Frozen Dreams
- 1.3 miles – Delicious soft ice cream, brownie sundaes, concrete bomb, and famous boston shake.
- 2.1 – Soft and hard serve ice cream right along the warren county bike trail.
GRAB A DRINK
- Davidson Brothers
- .2 miles – Brewery on-site that offers tours, the restaurant also serves a full menu.
- Mean Max
- .2 miles – A local minded farm brewery specializing in richly crafted handmade ales and lagers. No food served here, but order from a spot nearby and bring it to the tasting room to enjoy!
- Adirondack Brewery
- 10.2 miles – Located in the heart of Lake George Village. A rustic cabin-inspired restaurant offers delectable bites in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Common Roots
- 1.3 miles – Microbrewery cofounded by father and son. No food on-site, but plenty of flights to enjoy!
- Adirondack Winery
- 10 miles – Located in the heart of Lake George Village, stop by the tasting room to sample 30+ wines that are bottled locally in Queensbury.